Now everyone with a PC can read “Franky Fly’s Away From Home” and thousands of other Kindle books. Just navigate to the amazon.com Kindle web site and download the free Kindle Reader. It will let you shop in the Kindle Store and buy my book for only $.99. Such a deal!
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Top Ten Surprising Features In Windows 7
10. Includes preview of Windows 8, coming this spring! (Tom G., Rancho Mirage, CA)
9. Transforms any laptop into a Hyundai (John S., Sacramento, CA)
8. It crashes 30% faster than Windows XP (Matthew K., Washington, DC)
7. Paper clip guy has a sexy new staple girlfriend (Matthew W., Dixon, MO)
6. Unexpected shut-downs now include a laugh track (John S., Egg Harbor Township, NJ)
5. Ctl-Alt-M = Vibrating mouse (Frank S., Brigantine, NJ)
4. Comes with faulty Joe Biden plug-ins (Jorge E., San Diego, CA)
3. If a pop-up lasts longer than 4 hours, it automatically calls a technician (Jeff R., Topeka, KS)
2. Company logo changed from colored windowpanes to crossed fingers (Lalonnie M., Springfield, MO)
1. When the “Sarah Palin” mode is selected, it quits halfway through the project (Terry R., Dallas, TX)
Sure, it’s only Number 10 but at least, after years of trying, I finally made the list. Now the slow trek to Number 1!
Thanks to Bill Bruce for sending me this!